Due to the rise in local COVID cases in Taiwan this week, the joint semester-end performance that was originally scheduled for Saturday, May 29th, will be pre-recorded separately by each school instead of the live gathering, the performance will be viewable on Facebook and Youtube. We’ll announce the date once its confirmed. Thank you for your attention.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19 in school:
- All the teachers and students must wear masks.
- When entering the school, all the teachers, students, and guests must have their temperature checked and hands disinfected with 75% alcohol; those whose temperature is higher than 37.5℃ cannot enter the campus.
- Everyone must try to maintain social distancing.
- Desks, chairs, computers, sports equipment, and door knobs are disinfected once a day.
- School provides extra masks at the front desk in case of emergency.